Hybrid Wiper Blades Review: Pros and Cons
Heyner Hybrid Wiper Blades Review
Pros of Heyner Hybrid Wipers:
- Galvanized frame
- Aerodynamic profile
- Quality of performance
- Patented unique design
- Durable natural rubber blade with precise and correct contact angle
- Adapts to curves of car glass, creating perfect contact along the entire length of the blade
- Adapter system for quick and easy replacement
Cons of Heyner Hybrid Wipers:
Heyner Hybrid Wipers Product Review:
HEYNER wiper blades are manufactured in accordance with the ISO TS16949 quality standard. This means that attention is paid to the entire production process – from the development of the rubber composition to the procurement of raw materials, and from the beginning of the production of the wiper blade to its after-sales service. The metal frame of the HEYNER wiper blade is fully galvanized and the springs used in the wiper blade design are made of stainless steel. Provides excellent visibility at high speeds and in strong headwinds. Specially developed by German engineers aerodynamic profile of the wiper blade presses the HEYNER wiper blade securely to the windscreen along its whole length. The durability of HEYNER wiper blades was confirmed by tests at the Detroit Testing Laboratory, USA.
Denso DU065L Wiper Blades Review
Pros of Denso DU065L Hybrid Wipers:
- Original quality ensures perfect installation
- Enclosed body with black matte finish
- Non-moving, graphite-coated rubber work surface provides smoother, more efficient cleaning
- Natural high-compression rubber bushing is light and moisture resistant
- High reliability ensures long service life
- Fitting system for easy attachment
- Perfect fit to windshield
Cons of Denso DU065L Hybrid Wipers:
- No information about applicable vehicle models
- No aging indication
Denso DU065L Hybrid Wipers Product Review:
DENSO introduced hybrid wipers to the aftermarket in 2005. They combine the excellent cleaning performance of standard wipers with the aerodynamic, stylish design of frameless models. Thanks to their innovative construction, high-quality materials and futuristic design DENSO hybrid wipers are installed as original equipment on the world’s leading car models.
DENSO DUR-065R Hybrid Wiper Blades Review
Pros of DENSO DUR-065R Hybrid Wipers:
- Size 21 (53cm)
- Hook attachment type
- Material: metal, rubber, plastic
- Graphite coating
- Wide temperature range
- Quiet operation
Cons of DENSO DUR-065R Hybrid Wipers:
- No aging indicator
- Squeaking of new wipers on dry
DENSO DUR-065R Hybrid Wipers Product Review:
Frameless wiper blade DENSO DUR-065R is a necessary detail of the car! It will provide quality glass cleaning in any weather. Simple and quick installation makes it easy to change old wiper blades for new ones. Very soft and quality wipers, clean the glass great. No squeaks. Do not lift up at speed. Looking for the best hybrid wiper blades”? We recommend to pay attention to this model.
What is a Hybrid Wiper System?
Hybrid wiper blades are a more advanced design of wiper blades. Their peculiarity lies in the harmonious combination of a plastic shroud with a frame classic system equipped with rocker arms and hinges. Plastic cover is called a spoiler. The frame of the wipers has a compact size, which allows you to place the design under a small shroud.
Thanks to the frame in this design, the wiper blade is pressed against the glass, regardless of its profile, tightly and along its entire length.
This is the first advantage of hybrid wipers over their frameless counterparts with a predetermined profile. The plastic cover protects the wipers from moisture and dirt, and the additional aerodynamic shape creates extra force for the best quality of clamping and significantly reduces the lifting force. In order for the wipers to be as versatile as possible, the shroud was designed to be split and assembled from movable elements. This allows the wipers to follow any glass profile.
Hybrid Wiper Blades Structure
In order to understand how the hybrid wipers are arranged, you can use the resources of the Internet and find suitable video reviews, which will show in detail and clearly show the wipers in disassembled form and tests of their work. In this article we will not advise specific brands, because everyone has his own preferences and stated requirements for these car wipers. Someone prefers hybrid wiper blades denso, someone likes dupont wipers, and some are in love with another brand.
Pros and Cons of the Hybrid Wiper System
Pros of Hybrid Wipers
- versatility, creating maximum contact with the surface of the glass with any profile;
- low height, competing with conventional frameless structures;
- the aerodynamic profile of the casing allows you to create a perfect hold of the wiper blades on the glass at high speed of the car;
- the appearance of the product, characterized by originality and beauty.
Cons of Hybrid Wipers
- rather expensive product, but thanks to the Chinese industry the situation will change for the better – there are analogues with a reasonable price;
- In winter, there is a possibility of snow sticking to the casing at the joints, this circumstance can lead to a deterioration in the cleaning abilities of the wiper.
All-season high quality car wipers provide good visibility to the motorist while maintaining traffic safety. Hybrid wiper blades do not squeak during operation, as well as do not create streaks and stains. Installed through a standard hook attachment, fit tightly to the glass along the entire length, glide smoothly and smoothly. Manufactured of hard-wearing, durable rubber that does not freeze even in sub-zero temperatures. They combine the positive qualities and features of both types of wipers. So if you are looking for the best hybrid wiper blades, our review will help you decide what to choose.